Horizontal Wall Mounted Baby Changing Unit MH42
The MH42 horizontal, fold-down baby changing unit combines innovative design with the latest safety features. This compact, stylish unit will enhance any washroom. Extra deep sides increase safety and eliminate the hazards associated with the use of straps. Available in a choice of white fleck or oatmeal colour.
The MH42 horizontal, wall mounted fold-down baby changing unit combines innovative design with the latest safety features. This compact, stylish unit will enhance any washroom.
The MH42 conforms to the stringent resistance and endurance requirements for use in the public domain (Decree 91-1292). An 80kg load is applied to the open changing surface for 1 hour and a 15kg force is applied 200,000 times. The gas strut mechanism is tested for 100,000 opening and closing operations. The MH42 also fully complies with BS EN 12221:2008 +A1:2013. Full copies of the independent test reports are available on request.
The MH42 is designed with oversize barriers for enhanced primary safety. This eliminates the entanglement hazards associated with the use of straps.
Magrini MH42 horizontal baby changing unit features:
- Unique hinge construction eliminates finger traps
- Withstands static loads up to 100Kgs
- Hygienic, easy-clean surface
- Certified free from pesticides and antimicrobial additives. Does not contain Microban or Triclosan.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
BS EN 12221:2008 + A1:2013
Specification Clause - Manufacturer: Magrini Ltd, Tel: 01543 375311. Horizontal baby changing unit, Ref: MH42. Size: 760mm (width), 585mm (height), 145mm (closed depth), 540mm (open depth). Material: MDPE with enclosed stainless steel reinforced hinge and gas strut closing mechanism. Colour option: Oatmeal or White Fleck. Installation kit as supplied by manufacturer. Fully compliant with BS EN 12221:2008 + A1:2013 and Decree 91-1292 for use in the public domain.
- BS EN 12221:2008 + A1:2013
- Decree 91-1292 for use in the public domain
- EN71-3 Migration of certain elements
- The changing unit must be fixed to the wall for safe use of the product
- This unit does not require a changing pad and therefore, no pad is supplied