Vertical Wall Mounted Baby Changing Unit MV64
The space saving MV64 vertical, fold-down baby changing unit fits where wall space is limited. This compact, stylish unit will enhance any washroom. Extra deep sides increase safety and eliminate the hazards associated with the use of straps. Available in a choice of white fleck or oatmeal colour.
The space saving wall mounted MV64 vertical, fold-down baby changing unit fits where wall space is limited. It allows stylish nappy changing facilities to be provided in even the smallest of washrooms.
The MV64 conforms to the stringent resistance and endurance requirements for use in the public domain (Decree 91-1292). An 80kg load is applied to the open changing surface for 1 hour and a 15kg force is applied 200,000 times. The gas strut mechanism is tested for 100,000 opening and closing operations. The MV64 also fully complies with BS EN 12221:2008 +A1:2013. Full copies of the independent test reports are available on request.
The MV64 is designed with oversize barriers for enhanced primary safety. This eliminates the entanglement hazards associated with the use of straps.
Magrini MV64 vertical baby changing unit features:
- Unique hinge construction eliminates finger traps
- Withstands static loads up to 100Kgs
- Hygienic, easy-clean surface
- Certified free from pesticides and antimicrobial additives. Does not contain Microban or Triclosan.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
|545mm||860mm||140mm||10kg||BS EN 12221:2008+ A1:2013|
Specification Clause - Manufacturer: Magrini Ltd., Tel: 01543 375311 Fax: 01543 361172. Vertical baby changing unit, Ref: MV64. Size: 545mm (width), 860mm (height), 140mm (closed depth), 830mm (open depth). Material: MDPE with enclosed stainless steel reinforced hinge and gas strut closing mechanism. Colour option: Oatmeal or White Fleck. Installation kit as supplied by manufacturer. Fully compliant with BS EN 12221:2008 + A1:2013 and Decree 91-1292 for use in the public domain.
- BS EN 12221:2008 + A1:2013
- Decree 91-1292 for use in the public domain
- EN71-3 Migration of certain elements
- The changing unit must be fixed to the wall for safe use of the product
- This unit does not require a changing pad and therefore, no pad is supplied