Plant the seed for your garden centre café to grow this summer with the help of Magrini.
Summer days are fast approaching and it can be a great time for your garden centre café to truly grow and succeed. With the help of Magrini, you can expand your offerings and impress your customers with delicious refreshments. With over 25,000 garden centre cafes in the UK, it is important to stand-out from your competition and appeal to consumers.
Your garden centre café can be the perfect place for a catch-up or a moment of relaxation in a nice environment, so you should really push for it to be a success. One way that you can do this is to introduce a commercial coffee machine and add value to your existing offering.
To satisfy your customers, you can provide consistent high-quality coffee, even on a fast-paced and busy day for your garden centre café. The automation of the coffee machine means that it can free up your staff and resources with the output of drinks being noticeably quicker. Irradicate the potential of queues building up and customers’ frustration rising, this is a simple addition that can truly ease the pressure.
Being proud of your coffee on the menu can reflect onto your customers confidence and experience, making them keen to return for future visits. Whether they take a little break from shopping around the centre or just fancy a trip to your café, it is crucial to accommodate everyone and provide a fantastic service.
No matter what time of year it is, some people simply love a hot drink and this is something that you can offer to them. If you don’t want to limit your garden centre café to coffee, Magrini commercial hot drinks machines can expand your menu whilst continuing to serve quality products.
Through implementing a complete hot drinks menu to the café, you are opening up to more customers and appealing to people who don’t love coffee. This can in turn can see more people come into your business and could ultimately lift your profits.
Commercial blenders are a great addition to garden centre cafes and are an enticing treat for your customers on a warm day. Ideal for making smoothies, iced coffee, milkshakes and other delicious products. Blenders are a great tool for branching out to new customers and making things that are relevant to the season, time of year, national days and much more.
These machines are specifically designed to withstand a commercial environment and be continuously versatile to suit your catering requirements. Crafted with noise-reducing elements, these blenders can work in the back or front of house and not disrupt the atmosphere or customers.
• Put your customers first – Your customers will want good drinks that they would come back for and this can come with the quality of products that you choose. It is not always best to go for the cheaper option and can backfire on you quite quickly. There are plenty of options on the market and it is important to trial some and find something that can improve sales and margins.
• Keep up to date with on-trend beverages - For example in summer months, there is likely to be a spike in the want for a refreshing cold coffee but add your own flare of flavouring or watch out for what is popular.
• Speak to your suppliers – This can give you top-tier industry knowledge and understand how you can better your garden centre café and encourage return custom. At Magrini, we have a wealth of knowledge and truly want businesses to grow and succeed. We have a wide selection of machines available and can work with you to establish the best fit for your garden centre café. We can show you previous successful case studies that we have helped with and how our equipment can add value to your business.
• Put in the effort – If you put in the right effort, your return will be worthwhile and you can see your sales increase. You can take small measures such as opening an hour before the garden centre does, so that it will entice people to come in for a drink beforehand. This alongside your well-made beverages will be a talking point and nice setting for people to enjoy a drink before heading off to do their shopping.
• Be able to offer what your competitors do – Search the market to discover what your competitors are offering to their customers and is it feasible for you to do the same. You don't want to be left scrambling to find customers with last minute techniques, get a feel for the market and come up with innovative drinks that will interest your visitors. You can take note of what the best garden centre cafes do to gain inspiration and then put your own spin on it.
• Advertise, Advertise, Advertise – With the many platforms of social media being available by everyone, you should take full advantage of this to promote your new menu additions. Let your customers know about the new and improved beverages that you are now able to offer with your automated machines. By introducing one new commercial blender, it can leave you with the opportunity to create so many different products and gain interest on your social channels. At Magrini, we can provide you with the various equipment that you need to make this happen and help your garden centre cafe to become the best it can be.
Our experts can work with you to establish which machines are best suited to your garden centre café and how to get it blossoming this summer. Now is the perfect time to start making adjustments and implementing your new catering equipment. You don’t want to be leaving it too late and missing the boat for a great opportunity. Let’s plant the seed and watch your café grow into a booming success.
For more information, please get in touch with our commercial coffee machine suppliers by completing our online form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.